Yamaha Marine FourStroke F90LB / 90HP
WAS $14,100 AND NOW IS $13,079
- F- Four Stroke
- L - 20" Shaft Length
- Power Trim and Tilt
- Electric Start
- Remote Control
Yamaha's versatile F90 outboard is light and compact while offering greater torque and stronger acceleration then similar 90-hp outboards. The F90 is the choice for those looking for a motor that can fit a variety of boats and perform while looking good in either traditional grey or new pearlescent white colour ways.
- Updated look: The compact new F90 adopts an updated cowling to keep it consistent with the look of the Yamaha outboard lineup.
- Multi-point fuel injection: With Multi-point Fuel Injection, Fuel is delivered at the optimum volume and time according to ECU sensor signals. This ensures quick starts, efficient fuel consumption, and ample power along with ultra-low emissions.
- Command link compatibility: The F90 is compatible with Yamaha's Command Link 6Y8 and 6YC digital gauges, as well as Y-COP®.
AMP IT UP
- The F90 features a three-phase alternator that produces up to 35 amps of power — that's 40 percent more output than the previous generation. So there's plenty of electrical power for battery charging and accessories.
PEACE AND QUIET
- Yamaha's Shift Dampener System (SDSTM) greatly reduces the noise commonly associated with shifting gears. Using a new design and components specific to Yamaha "K" size propellers (4.25"), much of the force of shifting is absorbed. The new F90 is compatible with Yamaha's exclusive TalonTM SDSTM propellers, including GP and Pontoon.
POWER TRIM AND TILT
- The F90C is equipped with a single compact, lightweight PTT unit. The tilt angle can be adjusted with the optional tilt limiter.