Yamaha Marine FourStroke F250 / 250HP
Yamaha brings new levels of convenience and control to a proven performer. The next-generation 4.2-litre F250 Offshore outboard combines a high-performance, big block V6 featuring outstanding power and fuel efficiency with the availability of Yamaha-exclusive built-in Digital Electric Steering and Thrust Enhancing Reverse Exhaust.
All F250 (250 hp)
- X- 25" Shaft Length
- Electric Start
- Power Trim and Tilt
- Command Link
You choose for you F250
- Control Method
- Remote Control
- Digital Electric Control
- Digital Electronic Control/ Steer by wire
KEY FEATURES OF THE DIGITAL ELECTRICAL CONTROL METHOD
- The same smooth, fast, and precise Digital Electric Steering that was introduced on the XTO Offshore is now built-in to F250 variants. DEC models can be equipped with the new bolt-on Helm Master® EX Digital Electric Steering as well.
- Thrust Enhancing Reverse Exhaust (TERE) keeps exhaust bubbles above the anti-ventilation plate and out of the propeller below 2500 rpm when in reverse. This means the prop bites only clean water, resulting in outstanding reverse thrust and control to back down on fish.
- Faster, easier engine tilting with Yamaha’s exclusive TotalTilt™ function, which allows complete tilt up from any position with a simple push of a button.
- Stunning new looks meet proven performance to compliment and complete even more premium boats.
KEY FEATURES OF THE REMOTE CONTROL METHOD
- 4.2-litre big bore displacement: By using a highly advanced, thermally applied plasma fusion process on the cylinder walls, Yamaha's new line of V6 Offshore outboards have no conventional steel cylinder sleeves, yet the cylinder walls are 60% harder than steel. That means larger cylinder bores for increased displacement, resulting in more power and torque, without increasing outer cylinder dimensions. It also results in dramatically lighter weight, better cooling, and "micro-textured" cylinder walls that help decrease friction loss, and further increase performance and enhance reliability.
- From the top of the cowling to the tip of the prop shaft, every ounce of weight savings has been realized for maximum performance without sacrificing durability. There's even a new advanced polymer composite lower engine pan that lowers weight and increases corrosion resistance.
- Throttle response and acceleration: Yamaha's Variable Camshaft Timing system advances and retards the angle of the intake camshaft to dramatically increase power and throttle response in the low- and mid-rpm ranges. This feature helps Yamaha's new 4.2-litre big-bore V-6 Offshore Outboard to deliver awesome hole shot and mid-range acceleration you have to feel to believe.